Business Owners Policy (BOP) in Alexandria, VA, McLean, VA, and Throughout Virginia
Combined Coverage for Special Advantages
As a small business owner, you need quality insurance benefits that protect all aspects of your operations without breaking the bank. A business owners policy (BOP), which is available to certain small- and medium-sized businesses, can help provide several critical insurance coverages in one package.
At Kinneman Insurance we take a professional, client-oriented approach to all business insurance services. We serve clients in Alexandria, McLean and the surrounding areas and will work one-on-one with your business to help determine whether a BOP is right for you. Call us today to learn more.
What Is a BOP?
A business owners policy (BOP) is several insurance policies your insurance company combines and offers at a discount. A BOP usually includes general liability insurance, property insurance and business interruption insurance. The bundled offering typically comes at a discounted rate, but every policy is different.
What Is Covered Under a BOP?
Every BOP will vary. A BOP typically provides the following three essential insurance policies:
- Property insurance helps cover the costs of replacing or repairing company property after a covered incident.
- General liability insurance helps cover a company’s legal liability after accidental third-party property damage or injury.
- Business interruption insurance helps cover regular bills such as rent and payroll if a company must temporarily close to allow for repairs after a covered event.
Your agent can help you tailor your BOP by adding endorsements or other insurance policies to help mitigate additional risks.
Depending on your industry and the size of your operation, your agent may recommend the following:
- Commercial auto insurance
- Cyber liability and cyber risk insurance
- Equipment breakdown insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
How to Get a BOP
Contact Kinneman Insurance today to learn about qualifying for a BOP and tailoring your coverage to meet the insurance needs of your business